I asked Masterchef’s Gary Mehigan about where to eat in New York City. Without blinking an eye, he told me to get my iPhone out and start recording.
Here are Gary’s tips on where to eat in New York:
- Ssam Bar, 207 Second Ave (at 13th street) NY. Tel: +1 212-254-3500
- ABC Kitchen, 35 E 18th St, New York, NY 10003, Tel: +1 212-475-5829
- Katz’s Delicatessen, 205 East Houston Street, NY 10002. Tel: +1 212-254-2246
- Blue Bird Coffee, 72 E 1st St, New York, NY 10003. Tel: +1 212-260-1879
- Fette Sau BBQ, 354 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211. Tel: +1 718-963-3404
- Shake Shack, Various locations: Southeast corner of Madison Square Park near Madison Ave. and E.23rd St: +1 212-889-6600
- The Burger Joint, 119 W 56th St, New York, NY 10019. Tel: +1 212-245-5000
- Per Se, 10 Columbus Cir #4, New York, NY 10019. Tel: +1 212-823-9335
Foodies – have you got any tips on where to eat in New York? Please share them in the comments below or on Facebook.
We’ll be there for a few nights in July. Can’t wait!