We are madly racing around to get ourselves, our work, and our little fur baby, our Westie pup Bella, organised before we fly out. And I need your help. We are looking for travel tips, insider knowledge, restaurant recommendations or little unknown places for great experiences and of course unforgettable meals, in:
- Nice and South of France (we are going to the Monaco F1 Grand Prix on Sunday)
- Northern Italy – I’m thinking we might head to Lake Como, still deciding
- Islands near Italy / France – we have about a week to go where we please
After about three weeks in Europe, our next stop is NYC. I have loads of tips on where to eat in New York – but what about where to shop? Bargains of quality gear is what we’re after. And jeans.
Then we fly to Brazil for the FIFA World Cup. It’s super exciting and a massive bucket list item for me – one I’ve been dreaming about for..for..now I think about it I’m too embarrassed to say it’s been so long – so let’s just say, forever!
Have you been to Brazil and do you have any travel tips in these places?
- Manuas in Brazil (Italy v England is our first World Cup game! Epic!)
- Rio de Janeiro
- Recife (Italy v Costa Rica)
- Natal (Italy v Uruguay)
- (we have another 8-9 days in Brazil following the Italia team – not sure where their next two games will be played)
After the madness of the World Cup, we head to Buenos Aires for six days. We’re staying in Palermo Soho. I’m so looking forward being back in Argentina. I feel at home there, which isn’t surprising given forty per cent of the population has Italian heritage. Forty per cent! It has many similarities to Italy, without the European price tags. Such great leather shopping. I’ll be buying another suitcase there for sure.
- Buenos Aires
Then we make our way home. We’re breaking up the long haul flight back to Perth by spending a few nights in Dubai. I like stopping in Dubai – it’s clean, safe, lovely hotels, and good shopping.
I love getting travel tips – equally as much as I love giving them. Right now, it’s all about the South of France and where to go next. Can you help?