Pronto PR is my business. I love nothing more than helping events, businesses or projects tell their story. Engaging with the right audience is what I love to do. I’m a public relations consultant with 16+ years experience in media strategies, publicity, communication and event management with expertise in tourism, food and wine, major events and motorsport. When larger projects require more staff, I utilise the skills of talented specialist sub-contractors to assist. I’m a member of the Public Relations Institute of Australia (PRIA).
My client list include:
- Tourism Western Australia and Tourism WA Events
- Rottnest Island Authority
- Tourism Australia
- Surfing Western Australia
- Perth Modern School
- Department of Sport and Recreation
- Australasian Safari
- Targa West and Targa South West
- Rally WA
- Isuzu Motorsports
- Red Earth Motorsport
- China Southern Airlines (working with Bright Communications)
- Sunset Events
- Mellen Events
- Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WA)
- Opera Under the Stars® Broome
- Radio Lollipop
- John Hughes Big Walk (fundraiser for the PMH Foundation)
I’m also a freelance food and travel writer – a recent addition to my career path that has stemmed from my passion for writing about the things I love – food and travel. I have had articles published in Latte magazine (Business Chicks member’s magazine), Luxury Travel magazine, Italianicious magazine, Escape Lounge, as well as in a number of local newspapers.
For more about my career, check out my profile on LinkedIn.