This page is dedicated to my family.
The family consists of:
- Mum = Gina Bortoletto, a great cook and organiser
- Dad = Walter Bortoletto, a wine lover
- Me = Dianne Bortoletto, PR professional and married to Andrew Petrelis, no kids, puppy called Bella, proudly Australian and Italian
- Snotta = Susie King, my sister, married to Ben, mum to Indianna and Sam, she either is very passionate about something, or couldn’t really care less
- Benno = Ben King, Event and Marketing Director, married to Susie, dad to Indianna and Sam, mad cricket and Kangaroos fan. Skip
- Indi = Indianna King, my gorgeous niece who knows her own mind
- Sam = Sam King, my cheeky terror of a nephew
We shared a trip of a lifetime together – two weeks together in Italia in July 2012. Thanks to the trip’s valued sponsor, Mum & Dad. Best present to us ever x x
The Greeks (sort of):
Zorba’s family, my Greek family, consists of:
- Katie, Zorba’s mother and Yia Yia to her triplet grandchildren. Born in Alexandria to Cypriot father and Lebanese mother. A great cook and spoke five languages as a child. Greek-Cypriot.
- Zorba is my husband, IT Systems Administrator, dedicated Hawthorn AFL silver member, professional eater, Greek. Or Cypriot, or Lebanese or Egyptian. Depends on who he is talking to and what mood he’s in.
- Marnie, Zorba’s little sister, qualified accountant, mum to triplet boys. If you wear nice things around Marnie, she’ll ask to borrow them.
- Con, Marnie’s husband, partner in a large multinational accounting firm. Father to triplet boys. An organiser. Italian – yay!
- Leo, is a creative soul, into cooking, playing, and painting. Half Italian, half Greek
- John, a sportsman in the making. John has been corrupted by his Uncle Andrew to follow Hawthorn FC. Half Italian, half Greek
- Matthew, loves to talk non-stop and when he is not talking, you can find him buried in a book. Half Italian, half Greek