This page is dedicated to my family.
The family consists of:
- Mum = Gina Bortoletto 65 years young and a great cook and organiser
- Dad = Walter Bortoletto 65 years old and a wine lover
- Me! = Dianne Bortoletto, 40, PR professional and married to Andrew Petrelis, no kids
- Zorba = Andrew Petrelis, 45, Water Corp IT Systems Administrator, married to me!
- Snotta = Susie King, 37 (38 during the trip) my sister, married to Ben, mum to Indianna and Sam
- Benno = Ben King, 34, Event and Marketing Director, married to Susie and dad to Indianna and Sam
- Indi = Indianna King, 5, my gorgeous niece who knows her own mind
- Sam = Sam King, 3, my cheeky terror of a nephew
We shared a trip of a lifetime together – two weeks together in the Mother Country – Italia in July 2012. Thanks to the trip’s valued sponsor, Mum & Dad mwah! x
Zorba’s family, my Greek family, consists of:
- Katie Petrelis, a spritely 70 year old, Zorba’s mother, carer and Yiayia to her triplet grandchildren. Born in Alexandria to Cypriot father and Lebanese mother. But they are Greek.
- Marnie Paoliello, 40-something, Zorba’s little sister, qualified accountant, mum to triplet boys. Greek.
- Con Paoliello, 40-something, Marnie’s husband, an Italian, partner in a large multinational accounting firm. Father to triplet boys
- Leo, 8 years old, is a creative soul, into cooking, playing, and painting.
- John, 8 years old, a sports man in the making. John has been corrupted by his Uncle Andrew to follow Hawthorn FC.
- Matthew, 8 years old, loves to talk non-stop and when he is not talking, you can find him buried in a book.